Home painters in Orlando
A- COLOR CONSULTATION AND SAMPLE APPROVAL
• We will gladly go over colors with you to help
• we have over 30 years experience in interior design, color matching and would be happy to sit with you.
• We can get samples and apply them to small areas on your home to be sure you like the colors
• Color consultations and samples are absolutely free
• Just let us know and we’re here to help you. See your quote as follows
B- PRESSURE CLEANING THE COMPLETE EXTERIOR OF YOUR HOME.
• We will pressure clean your exterior including
• stucco walls, block walls , frame walls, etc
• facia board
• Wood siding or lap siding and corner boards
• all driveway sidewalk and porch is
• All surfaces
• We will trench approximately 4 to 6 inches around your home pulling mulch and or soil away from the exterior wall to prep below grade.
• We need to pressure clean this area below grade
• We will also apply sealer, repair cracks, stucco repair as needed in these areas alsO
• We will apply finish coat to these areas below your finish grade. This will keep water intrusion out.
D-BONDING SEALERS, PRIMERS, AND SPOT PRIMING
• We will apply Sherwin-Williams loxon Bonding Sealer to all Surfaces being painted
• We will spot prime with Sherwin-Williams stucco primer all stucco repairs
• We will spot prime any new sections of wood or any areas that we found during the prepping.
• We will apply red oxide rust primer to any rusty metal including corner bead stucco plaster stop, door hinges, screws, nails, etc.we will spot prime any water stains or rust stains on the exterior
• On any color change we sometimes apply a base primer tinted the color of the finish coat so we have 100% coverage
• Any unpainted substrates, such as block,wood ,metal, or stucco surfaces would be Spot prime with Sherwin-Williams pro krill primer.
• We will use Sherwin-Williams 60 year caulk sealing up all the following items on your home.
• Windows and any wood window trim
• Electrical boxes, electrical meter, and any outlets
• Front porch, Back porch, all ceilings all corners, and all door frames and any other trim or areas needed
• All lap siding and or Hardy Board, Corner trim boards and butt joints.
• Any and all caulking needed in the soffit or facia board areas
• We will caulk all other trim such as wood trim, stucco bands, and decor trim
• I We will caulk all other water intrusion areas
• We will caulk your water faucets and if they’re loose we will apply high-strength concrete mix around the faucet approximately 3x3 inch sqaure to stablize it.
E- STUCCO CRACKS AND MINOR STUCCO REPAIRS
• We will use an elastomeric stucco crack repair product from Sherwin-Williams that we inject into the cracks in order to fill them so they don’t come back. This method allows for expansion and ensures your home is Water-tight.
• We will do minor stucco repairs and texture to match
• Corners of your home or any corner bead or plaster stop for a repair
• Any other loose or damage stucco we repair with high-strength stucco mix.
G-INSPECTION PRIOR TO PAINTING
• We will walk the home and checked all the prep-work to Ensure it’s completed property.
• We will do a walk around home with the homeowner also. If the homeowner is not available we can send photos during the painting project
• Any additional prep work will be done at this time
• We will also re-verify colors to ensure accuracy, and where the colors will be applied.
H-PAINTING THE EXTERIOR OF YOUR HOME
• We will apply Sherwin-Williams lifetime warranty paint to all surfaces being painted.
• We will apply duration satin to all surfaces including stucco, block walls, soffits, facia boards, doors, trim.
• This would be done by brush, roll, or spray
• Your address and information would be put in Sherwin-Williams system for warranty purposes.
• We will have this info on file in an email.
• Please remember email your colors and put “ colors” in the subject line in your email to us.
• This is good for warranty purposes but also if you need the colors for future touch up.
• We will leave touch up paint on site. Please keep it inside air-conditioned space with lids shut tight.
• Always shake your paint well before touching up and sometimes you may have to add a small amount of water If your paint becomes very thick.
• If you see or have new cracks surface on your home please do not try to fix it call us.
• We will make arrangements to take care any cracks for you.
J- PRODUCTS BEING USED AND WARRANTY WARRANTY- LIFETIME MATERIALS -10 YEAR WORKMANSHIP
• We will use Sherwin-Williams painting products
• Stucco surfaces, body, trim, soffits, facia, all doors, all othe services etc.
• We will use Sherwin-Williams duration satin lifetime warranty finish paint.
• Any Front and or Back Porches that are previously painted or requested to be painted will be prepped and painted also.
• We will do the following on the porches. Repair cracks, applying sealer, and apply Ultra- Crete Concrete paint To the porches.
This is a long form text area designed for your content that you can fill up with as many words as your heart desires. You can write articles, long mission statements, company policies, executive profiles, company awards/distinctions, office locations, shareholder reports, whitepapers, media mentions and other pieces of content that don’t fit into a shorter, more succinct space.
Articles – Good topics for articles include anything related to your company – recent changes to operations, the latest company softball game – or the industry you’re in. General business trends (think national and even international) are great article fodder, too.
Mission statements – You can tell a lot about a company by its mission statement. Don’t have one? Now might be a good time to create one and post it here. A good mission statement tells you what drives a company to do what it does.
Company policies – Are there company policies that are particularly important to your business? Perhaps your unlimited paternity/maternity leave policy has endeared you to employees across the company. This is a good place to talk about that.
Executive profiles – A company is only as strong as its executive leadership. This is a good place to show off who’s occupying the corner offices. Write a nice bio about each executive that includes what they do, how long they’ve been at it, and what got them to where they are.